Friday 12 January 2018

BEAUTIFUL PEACOCK - #GDP120

After a long blogging break, and an even longer break from entering challenges, I thought it would be fun to play along with the latest Global Design Project challenge.

Here is my entry.





Inspiration can come from many places, from photos, scenery, clothing, nature and the like. This time, the inspiration is from Krista's card. I used not only her layout, but also her colour palette.




I love the way the Soft Sky, Gold and White remind me of elegance and relaxation. I choose not to have a sentiment on my card. This will allow me to have versatility and use the card for an almost endless amount of purposes.






For this card I used the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set - Beautiful Peacock. You are able to receive this set for FREE by spending over $90 AUS in any order between now and March 31, 2018.

Measurements:

Whisper White Card Base 21 x 20cm, scored at 10.5cm
Larger Whisper White Layer 9.5 x 14cm7
Smaller Whisper White Layer 8 x 12.5cm
Inside Whisper White Layer 9.5 x 14cm
Scraps of Whisper White and Soft Sky



To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie








No comments:

Post a Comment