Sunday 14 January 2018

2018 SALE-A-BRATION & OCCASSION CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP

I love this time of year - Sale a Bration!
FREE products, new catalogues and bonus rewards, what more could I want - a blog hop of course! 

So on that note, welcome to the Crazy Crafters 2018 Sale-a-Bration & Occassions catalogue blog hop. You are in for a treat. Follow the whole hop around and you will have the chance to see some amazing projects and get some inspiration. 

I thought I would share another project with my (current) favourite stamp sets - Beautiful Peacock! I made this card for a wonderful friend (look away now Ellen). I didn’t send her a birthday card late last year as nothing I made was right, so I am sending this one instead. 






I love this colour combination - Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy and Bermuda Bay. I did do a little bit of fussy cutting of the peacocks body, but it’s a pretty easy cut and gives it some dimension. 




One of the wonderful aspects of making your own cards is that you can create them to your taste, so remember to add a little something to the inside of your card. 





I hope you enjoy the remainder of the  blog hop. 

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie


10 comments:

  1. I love this peacock set. I love the colours you have used. They look great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and I like your interesting layout too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph. It creates such a different look by just simply moving a layer over a little.

      Delete
  3. This is lovely Rose.....beautiful colours too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosalie, your card is delightful. I love peacocks and haven't got this set yet. Am adding it to my list now. Great job on your card. Ellen will love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise. I’m sure she will. I just need to get it into the post.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the off set layout.

    ReplyDelete